Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Guitar Hero 3 for ps3 help?

<p>May be...</p><li>Ok i have a ps3...i owned guitar hero 2 on ps2..and me and my girlfriend loved it...Well today when we was at target we saw guitar hero 3 for ps3...it was 99.99 which is alot but if its fun the price doesnt matter...Well i know that guitar hero 2 doesnt work on ps3 or with the new guitar for ps3....but is there any idea if i buy this one...when they make guitar hero 4 for ps3...will i have to buy the bundle all over again with a different guitar or will the gh 3 guitar work u think...and when will they sale the guitar for ps3 individually...we want to play with 2 guitars but not buy the bundle again...Thanks<li>Hi there,<br>
Most definitely the guitar hero III guitars will work for future ps3 guitar hero&#039;s. As for purchasing additional guitars that remains to be seen. But if you want to order a bundle with two guitars and guitar hero III game you can go to the redoctane website at www.redoctane.com.

I&#039;m still waiting for an individual guitar myself since I was given the game with no guitar. As far as future guitar hero bundles...I think we&#039;ll see bundles, but I know for a fact they will just sell the game individually. You can see what they did with the ps2 and also the 360.

No comments: