Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How Often Do you Play Cod4?

<p>May be...</p><li>Everyday! As soon as I get home from work, I go online to play it! That game is too addicting!!!<li>Not at all. I have never bought a game just because everyone else did.<li>2 days after it was released i got it &amp; played it about a month .right now better games are in store and i dont waste my time with older games!<li>Everyday. At least 2 matches.<li>Every chance I have<li>I would prob prefer assassin creed...<br>
But Cod4 is good..<br>
But not as good as assassin creed!<br>
IN MY OPINION<li>Not ever<li>I play it 4 times each week. I prefer playing COD4 on Xbox LIVE because more options &amp; maps then the COD4 PS3 ONLINE.<li>my friend bought it for me and i used to play it once a day until the cd stopped reading (it came in a broken case and with a deep scratch) so he sent it back, and that was 2-3 weeks ago! i really want to play it! but i dunno when i will get a new copy (ps the shop wont give my friend a new copy even though the case was broken, but will exchange the cd, my ****)<li>all the time. i get off school at noon and am on by 1. <br>
<br>
psn is g0dEATg0d<li>i did play alot but i just bought DMC 4 yesterday so i probably wont be playing until i beat DMC!!!!!

No comments: