Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Help im addicted to ps3?

May be...
  • all i do is play it all day and when i sleep at night all i can think about is my shiney new ps3 calling my name



    me and my ps3 have so much fun together



    i think ps3 is all i need in this world
  • i love my ps3 more than i have ever loved any girl i ever been with.
  • Same here. Oh and ya my Coca Cola.
  • lolz



    Destroy it ;)
  • Me too my friend, LMAO, I can't stop playing it! :)
  • lol the PS3 is fun what can you say
  • I agree. If you seriously want to switch systems, get a PC that can handle WoW and play that. It's like crack to the PS3's tobacco.
  • you can always send it to me. i am pretty sure my 2 teen boys would get plenty of use out of it.
  • I had that same problem, but after a few weeks, youll get use to it and forget more about it =D......donkey nuts lol
  • everyone seems to be the same my boyfriend can't keep away from his he loves COD4 i don't mind them there good things what's next lol
  • No comments: