Friday, March 28, 2008

Is prestige mode in call of duty 4 worth bothering about?

May be...
  • And when you get to level 55 for a second time, do you need to unlock everything again?
  • I think it is, im on my 3rd prestige, i just see how fast i can rannk up, you loose all your guns though, thats the only bad thing, im just trying to get the red heart logo. also, you get put with higher ranked and more skilled people. if you dont want to, dont, if you do, go for it, then when you hit 55 again, just sit pretty and get golden guns
  • Yes you need to start all over. I did it. And NO! its not worth it at all...the only difference is a new fruity little name icon.....dont do it chief.
  • Yes you start all over again. I almost in the second prestige mode and I think that I am gonna go into it.
  • Yeah. You can go to Prestige 10 times essentially giving you like level 605. If you are going to play all the time and like completing the challenges, do it. If youre just going to pop on for a game here and there, DONT...
  • yes you start all over again



    but if you like to show off to your friends then prestige mode is worth it...lol



    it makes the game better once you have got all the weapons, at least i think so
  • people who at level 55 no prestige dont get my respect and no one will give you respect because you wont play the game right
  • When I reach 55 I'll be going into prestige mode no worries, it won't be hard to level up again.
  • No comments: