Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What do you think is going to be PS3's "HALO"?

May be...
  • My friend says Killzone 2, but I bet its HAZE!



    HAZE is a brand new series coming out, and it really looks like HALO competition.



    I CANT WAIT TO GET IT!
  • Well, from what I know about the PS3's shooters so far, Haze, and Resistance 2 are going to have strong Online Multiplayer modes. Halo is a game that has strong Multiplayer/Online, and it's probably going to be Haze or Resistance 2 that will be the PS3's Halo.... But I'm going to go with Resistance 2. Resistance 2 will support up to 60 player online and it's going to be crazy.



    Haze looks the most similiar to Halo, but because it's a new series, I think that it may take people a while to catch on to it. Haze is going to have some awesome online though.



    I haven't heard much about Killzone 2's Online/Multiplayer, but I think that Killzone 2 is going to have the most intense gameplay, better graphics, and will be the best PS3 shooter even if it doesn't have the strongest Online/Multiplayer. But I think that Resistance 2 will have the title as the PS3's Halo unless Haze becomes popular from the instant.
  • HAZE looks really good and so does KILLZONE 2



    they'll both be great games when they come out



    As for Halo competition??? I don't think any other shooter is going to make that much sales unless it's crazy good
  • Probably Resistance 2
  • It's Haze. Looks very promising with that nectar thing.
  • Something better of course
  • No comments: