Saturday, March 29, 2008

What is your Favorite COD4 Gun?

May be...
  • Mine is the P90
  • My favorite overall gun is the MP44 and M14!

    Favorite sub machine gun is the P90,

    My favorite assault rifle, MP44 and M14 excluded, is the M16,

    My favorite light machine gun is the S.A.W,

    My favorite Shotgun is the semi auto one

    And my favorite sniper is the one you get when you first go online!!



    Well there they all are, lol long list :)



    Actually my favorite all time gun is the golden desert eagle!!
  • G36C IS GREAT



    i also like the G3



    and the M16A1
  • My Gold Ak-47
  • m4,m14, RPD, Mini Uzi, and M240A3(green sniper) BARRET IS THE WORST SNIPER!!!!!!!!!
  • i have two favorite guns



    1.) P90 (that gun is awesome)

    2.) M14
  • Desert eagle or Sniper
  • M4 Carbine and Mini - Uzi
  • m4 carbine
  • No comments: