Thursday, March 6, 2008

What was the last ps2 game you got?

May be...
  • Before getting a ps3? Mine was NARC. The story was pretty weak, but the controls were okay.
  • my last game that i bought was the hitman trilogy pack but i never actually got to play it because 2 days later i traded my ps2 system with all my games so i could buy a ps3!!!
  • mary kate and ashlee's sweet 16
  • can't remember, but the last one i bought was god of war II.
  • I really don't remember the last PS2 game I got before I got a PS3, but I think that it was Black (a PS2 shooter).



    However, even though I've had my PS3 for over a year, I still am buying PS2 games (a few PS2 games) the most recent PS2 games I have gotten are God of War 2 and Killzone (I bought them December 2007)
  • Guitar Hero III
  • yeah before i got my ps3, i got dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 and god of war 2, but now i have a ps3!! and whats ur psn id for ps3, tell me so we can play online, ok pce!!
  • No comments: