Monday, March 10, 2008

Would you like to sell a PS3 to this kid:?

May be...
  • http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





    i won't
  • I have a 60GB PS3 and there's no way in the world I would sell it to anyone.



    Somebody would have to offer me $1000+ dollars if they wanted to buy my PS3 from me ( I would just buy another 60GB PS3 if they offered me the money)



    There are plenty of used PS3's on Ebay, that kid just needs to shop around more and stop begging people on Yahoo Answers.
  • I wouldn't either
  • Lawlz. No.
  • Neither would i. But all i can say is tell your friend to buy it online or get it refurbished at gamestop.
  • I told him i'd sell for $2k. I will laugh if he actually takes my offer. Could use the money. Buy another one with it and keep the profits.
  • No comments: