Saturday, April 26, 2008

Is it worth buying Call of Duty 4...?

May be...
  • There are so many cheats people are using like god mode and stuff. Is it worth buying if there are cheaters on it...?
  • Every and any game will have people who just can't play the game fairly and will cheat to win, it sucks but it's just the way it is. But has that ever stopped you from buying a game before? I played it briefly and it was a pretty damn cool game. I heard it's fairly short to beat, but the online play is really great. I say go for it.
  • I'm pretty sure god mode is for campaign only correct me if I'm wrong. I have it on the PC and I've rarely seen anyone cheating, and if anyone calls them out for cheating they usually get booted.



    I wouldn't worry about it.
  • yeah.. it rocks



    its weird how expensive CD games in the states

    wheas CD game here in Malaysia cost around 5 USD each.
  • yea, it's the hottest game out for ps3. If you play online, u i will like it. By far the best game online for ps3.
  • its definitely worth getting
  • My boyfriend is in love with it. yu would probably love it too.
  • it absoloutly worth it its' the game of the year man!!!

    but if ur not going to play online u shouldnt' buy it its' short...



    <<<WISH U LUCK>>>
  • No comments: