Saturday, April 19, 2008

Problems with my Playstation 3.?

May be...
  • When I connect my playstation 3 to my HDTV (Or any other TV for that matter) and turn it on, nothing shows up on the TV at all.

    I only got this problem recently, I could use it fine before.

    What's going on with my PS3?



    Before you answer:

    -I'm using a multi-color AV cable. (I've tried buying a new one)

    -There's nothing wrong with any of the TV's

    -I recently carried it in a backpack, across a few blocks, I don't think anything damaged the PS3 as I was walking though.

    -I brought it to one of my neighbor's houses to let them take it out for a spin, they used an HDMI cable instead of my multi-colored AV cable. Would that affect anything now that I'm not using the HDMI anymore?



    Thanks in advance,

    Best answer is the one that makes my Playstation work.
  • Relax, when you plugged in the HDMI you set the video output to use the HDMI, it is easy to fix;



    When powered down press the power on sensor for about 5 seconds, you will hear your PS3 beep twice. That will reset the video out so you can use the AV cables again.
  • I just came across a site that sends you a Playstation 3 for free! I'm ordering mine right now.
  • No comments: