Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ps3 wallpaper help?

May be...
  • i don't know what backround i should put what do you think is cool for a 13 year old boy i like cool fast cars and my favorite sport is soccer and football please answer and thank you if you do
  • Well you can put pictures from your computer onto your PS3. Me, I love Lamborghinis, so I have a Lamborghini background. It's a cool looking car, or if you want to do football or soccer, search for the banned of your favorite team. Remember, search for the pic on google, then make sure you have a way to transfer it (Flash Drive, sd card if you have the 80gb.) Or if you have a PSP, you can use your PS3 controller charger. One end can plug into the PSP, the other can plug into a computer. Then you can do the file transfer there. And then connect your PSP to your PS3 and put the picure there.
  • What ever represents you, put as your wallpaper. Thats how mine is, exactly what represents me.
  • i just change the colors of my back ground. i dont like to download anything that isnt necessary. thats my opinion



    psn:nexprofit
  • lambourghini

    mustang

    porshe

    rolls-royce
  • No comments: