Sunday, July 27, 2008

How do I get rid of yellow dog 6.0 on my ps3?

May be...
  • I installed yellow dog 6.0 on my ps3 last night. I was not what i expected and now I want it off. I reformatted the drive to allocate all of the hard drive for my ps3 but it is still there. Secondly, since i have done this my wifi is not working for me. I just states that the access point was not detected. Please help me!
  • same problem, mine problem was resolved becuase my ps3 broke and im getting a brand new one. i think what you could do is upgrade your hard drive and linux should be gone. before you do that go on google or terrosoft and see if there is anything about uninstalling ydl. your wifi problem could be your chance to get a new ps3. call sony and state your wifi isn't working. back up your saved games becouse they might erase your harddrive. hope that helps. YDL is a waste of time can't do anything with it. if they made mac os x is on the ps3, its a different story
  • call sony they may help u.
  • No comments: