Monday, July 28, 2008

How do I hook my PSP up to the Internet?

May be...
  • I have a PSP and I want to hook it up to the internet. I have verizon internet so I have a router but It's not wireless. Can somebody please help me and give me step by step instructions? Thanks
  • A router is cheap, and simple. What you do is plug the ethernet cable from your verizon modem, into the router, plug the router into your computer, then set up the router with the software that will come with it. It takes under 15 minutes.



    To connect your PSP to that router, just go to Network settings and connect. You may of made a password for your router when you set up the software. If so, just type in that password (aka SSID).



    Alternativly, if you dont want to set up a router, theres the Datel Wi-Fi Max. I linked it below. You just plug it in your computer, and connect your PSP!



    It's 30 dollars, but routers also run for that price and do alot more.



    Either way, it's a very simple task accomplished within 15 minutes.
  • first buy a wireless router and get it set up in your house with broadband.



    after that i can help you if you would like, it is a quite a long process.



    heres my email, i dont use my yahoo one.



    weebromat@hotmail.com



    if u need help contact me.



    ps i cant help with router just setting up your psp.



    good luck!
  • The PSP has to have a wireless access point to be able to connect to the net. You will have to get a wireless router or wireless modem.
  • you need wifi connection
  • No comments: