Saturday, July 26, 2008

Metal gear online help??? PLEASE ANSWER!?

May be...
  • so I have not got the expansion, just so you know.



    ok so i have about 600 rewards, and i'm trying to get into the reward shop, but i can't. I select "reward shop", then it takes me to the screen where you select your language. I select english, and it takes me to the homepage of the official website. please tell me why it's doing this. best answer gets 10 points.
  • There was a major screw up with Konami's servers when they launched the new expansion. Although you see an option for the reward shop, you cannot access it at this time.



    Konami just fixed the MGO Shop, but have been unable to fix the Reward Shop yet. You can read about it when you start up MGO. They update you on the current status of the problem (yesterday they fixed the reward shop) and tell you whats going on.



    I wouldn't expect the reward shop to work for a while. Just keep saving up for a spending spree once they finally fix it.
  • you need to sign up with konami
  • I believe it's asking you to sign in with your Konami ID. I could be wrong though, as I'm not a fan of MGS online.
  • No comments: