Saturday, August 2, 2008

If i sell a ps2 with the cables and a controller with memory cards and 15 games

May be...
  • where could i sell all the stuff
  • gamestop, or ebgames
  • Gamestop is not a very good palce to go I will have to disagree I buy $50 games and you go back there and get $5 for them. If you really want a good price for them sell them on Ebay. I got $90 for my PS2 + 8 Games on Ebay. Report Abuse
  • The best place to go is game-stop, they will give you the most money for it. Depending on the games you could get a couple hundred.
  • Gamestop or any other gaming store however they most game shops only give store credit and you will probably only get 60 usd for the ps2 so if i were you i would sell them on ebay you could easly get 95 usd for your ps2!
  • You'll get more cash if you sell via ebay, game stores will just rip you off majorly
  • Ebay for sure! I sold all my stuff and it was actually very similar to wat you are selling and I got $120.00 for it all!
  • ebay
  • game stop, ebay, game stop may be a little bit cheaper tho but i would stick with them
  • No comments: