Monday, August 18, 2008

Madden 09 freezing problem ps3?

May be...
  • i have heard of many having this problem i was just wondering if they were going to fix it by making an online update or something. If not i was going to get my money back. if there will be, how long will it take til its accessible?
  • um iPwn its not a PS3 problem its a game problem.



    But yea They are realeasing a patch to fix it but not everyone is having that problem. I havent I have play both online and offline.
  • I have experienced the same problem several times with my Madden 09 for PS3. There is a patch available. If your system is connected on line, the next time you try to play, you will be directed to download update 1.1. I've downloaded it and it's been better but the last game froze up again. It was the first time in three games. I know that doesn't sound so great but it's better than it was. I'm sure they (EA) will continue to update the patch until the get it right. Hope this helps.
  • I have the same problem. I played 6 games yesterday and it froze up all 6 times. Very frustrating!!! EA says they are working on it and it is not just a PS3 problem. Also happening to 360 owners.
  • Poor playstation, it can't even do what it's designed for...
  • I just came across a site that sends you a Playstation 3 for free! I'm ordering mine right now.
  • No comments: