Friday, August 29, 2008

My ps2 keeps making a clicking noise?!?

May be...
  • ok i have the old ps2 version.Since the past year it wont play anything!!

    during game play or when i first turn it on it makes a clicking noise and freezes the page completely!!!WHATS WRONG??!!!
  • Its telling you to purchase an ps3 ... :)
  • yes i have had my ps2 for about 6 years

    ive gone threw at least 5 different cd cleaners lol

    ps3 is probably best choice

    THANKS!!! Report Abuse
  • Im guessing youve had it a while, the clicking is the laser struggling to read the disk.Try a cd cleaner and wipe the disks thoroughly.It may be a matter of time before it stops working.In my experiences happens with most ps1s and ps2s eventually.Best to start saving for a Ps3 unless its under warranty
  • Don't listen to anyone else! I'll tell you what it wants:



    Please,master...I...I am weak...I need some nice old repairs and perhaps a new len,my len is old-and lagging....please take me to a repair shop,or a service would be just as good....please master...my fuse is in your hands......
  • its sayin buy my brother

    the ps3

    ps2 died

    and i wouldnt even wanna get caught playin a ps3 wen u have the best gaming system ever

    THE PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • you have a broken ps2. go to gamestop 2 get it fixed.
  • Its telling you to purchase an xbox 360... :)
  • No comments: