Monday, August 25, 2008

My PS3 froze yesterday ?

May be...
  • And all of sudden it wont read any of my game movies or CDs what can the problem be it has a disc error display or it will play and then like in 5 seconds go back to the main menu I fully fromated my PS3 to after and did the same
  • This actually happened to about 3 days ago while I was playing Call of Duty 4. Apparently this has been happening to a lot of people lately. When I called Sony, they said they would send me a box with a list of things that I need to send in with the PS3 and they would send me a new one. They said that the whole process would take about 4-6 weeks. Also, I'm pretty sure that your lens was just faulty, as was mine. However, a lot of people think that the new update might have caused this. Which actually makes sense because it could have just completely fried the lens itself with non compatible programming. You would expect that the blu-ray lens would last at least a few years before going out. Anyways, looks like you're in the same boat as me. PS3less for the next month =[
  • The same thing happened to mine so I called Sony and they told me to take it back to where I bought it and I got a replacement as it was a problem with the hard drive.If you have the receipt and its less than a year old you should call Sony.Good luck
  • dude you gotta call sony if u have ur playstation for less than a year then it will be under warranty if not then you will ahve to pay for teh repair
  • check out this site, they give you a playstation 3 FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and i'm luuuuvin' it!
  • No comments: