Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rockband... ( drum stick ) PLEASE HELP!!! 10 points if u help!?

May be...
  • I broke my friends drumbstick and I need to buy them a new one and I think they sell drumbstick.



    I was scared so I check in EB Games website and they show this...



    http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lb...



    Is this a drumbstick??\



    PLEASE!!! HELP!!!
  • yep, those are rockband guitar sticks



    although you could probably get them cheaper probably from a music store.



    All you need are some sticks... to beat the drums with... unless your missing a foot pedal too, in that case you will need to buy another footpedal.
  • Just by cheap drumsticks from a music store.Hell i lost mine before and used my wooden flute.
  • buy the cheapest drum sticks u can find
  • No comments: