Saturday, August 23, 2008

What do you think of sony new mascot( Sackboy)?????

May be...
  • so what do you think of sackboy as sony new mascot? I think sackboy looks stupid to be sony mascot.he look ugly too.They should have chose something else like snake.but they can't choose snake because he is own by konami which means its not sony.Mario is way better than sackboy too many people grew up playing mario bros. but sack boy?sony have has chosen its mascot a long time ago when the ps1 was released.

    here is sackboy

    http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php...


  • Ironically, I have to admit, I DON'T think the Sack-Boy would be good as Sony's mascot.

    But I don't think it's ugly, it just doesn't deserve the mascot spotlight.



    But seriously now, stop hating the PS3, at least play it before you hate it, communist. I'm not forcing you to like it, but you have to admit, it's getting better compared to it's launch.



    Also, if you're gonna call me an angry fanboy, read this first:

    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionar...



    EDIT: I meant before this question was asked, but I have to agree, I don't think the Sack-boy would make a good mascot
  • well it could make ps3 bigger it it sells and LittleBigPlanet can be a hit i think it can. It may be a different mascot real diferent snake would probably a better mascot but MGS4 was the ending of snake and this is the new franchise

    but it is promising it may be big so sackboy could be famous but i don't see how they can make a sequel to it
  • I think it's pretty dumb. The only way that Sackboy will work is if LittleBigPlanet becomes a huge hit. Right now, not too many people outside of gaming knows anything about LittleBigPlanet. I bet at least half the gamers out there doesn't even know who Sackboy is.
  • How is Sackboy Sony's mascot? It's a character in a game, not a mascot.....
  • Your grammar is suckish
  • No comments: