Sunday, August 31, 2008

Where can I find a ps3 theme creator that works and has the new icons update?

May be...
  • i used to use the ps3 theme creator where you just point and click to change the pics, it is hosted off a freewebs website if your wondering which one im talking about.



    neways the new update that adds support for the new firmware icons (trophies and such) cause the program to give me a continous error telling me i dunt have valid images and i cant do nething about it.



    i was wondering if someone could tell me where i can find a theme editor that works and has the new firmware icons. 10 points for working program. THANKS!
  • Ok my friend told me this and I have an Undertaker theme now. I dont know any theme creators but I know a place where you can download tons of themes. All kinds. They have shows like family guy, games, wrestling themes, women theme, and more.



    Step 1:



    Go on your PS3 and open the internet search.



    Step 2:



    Type in google.com



    Step 3:



    search allps3themes.com



    it should be the first one



    Step 4:



    Choose a theme then download



    Step 5:



    Go to the place where you usually put themes in and go there. The theme should be there then click on it. And you should have the theme you picked as your wallpaper or background.
  • if you're thinking of buying a playstation 3 you should out this site first. they give you a ps3 for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.
  • No comments: