Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting a Ps3......? :O?

May be...
  • Well, right now Im saving up for a Ps3 I have to get 200$ by december then I will sell my PS2 and lots of other stuff hoping to have 300$ then mom and grandma will pay rest.... The problem I want MGS4 bundle and I think It will be nearly impossible to get one that late and also near xmas. I dont really want the new 80GB core. And it also go over 500$ should I just suck it up and get 8OGB core?
  • Don't worry. a PS3 is a PS3 no matter what bundle you get. Just buy the MGS4 game separately. I'm sure it will be cheaper by then. Or MGS4 may be a bonus free game for a christmas promo. And by then, I think the 80GB b/c with PS2 will become 160GB. So dont worry, every PS3 console changes for the better.
  • ask yur mom to buy the ps3 MGS4 bundle now then tell her yur going to pay her back.there r running out so you better ask her right quick!,if u want the old 80gb!!!!or just get the 80gb core than upgrade to a bigger HDD



    Good luck dude!!!!!!!
  • hmm. mgs4 bundle will most likely be on ebay. check there and buy so it will arrive on xmas. as for the 80gbcore its your choice if you want to get it or not. if it doesnt matter about the money...
  • yea. by xmas evry kid wants a ps3 caus eof xmas sale. by the time u order its gone. if u buy it get gta 4. its a good game.
  • No comments: