Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How to get my PS3 to work on a standard definition tv?

May be...
  • Well here is my problem. I took a trip to my parents house and took my PS3 with me. Well they have an old SD TV. I hooked my PS3 up using sony's component cables. I am not getting a picture because it is set up to display in 1080 not 480 which is what i need for my parents tv. How can i adjust this without being able to see the screen?
  • 1. Turn the PS3 off (into standby).

    2. Turn it on by holding the PS3's power button for about 5 seconds until you hear a second beep.

    3. The PS3 will boot to the XMB OS and go back to default video settings.
  • Do what the guy above told you to. Maybe next time, before you disconnect your PS3 to bring it to your fellows, change the setting to 480 already. :)



    cheers!
  • No comments: