Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I set the hdmi settings too high on my PS3 and I cant put it back!!!?

May be...
  • I just hooked up my hdmi cables to my new tv and accidentally set the picture quality too high to 1080p instead of the 1080i resolution. Now i have a blank screen on my tv because it doesnt support that picture quality so i cant see what im doing. Is there a way to completely restore my PS3 without having to see the screen, maybe on the console? I already tried holding down the power button and all that does is reset it. HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!
  • Ok, this is a common problem. First, turn off your ps3 from the back with the switch. Now, when you go to turn it on, instead of just tapping the power button in the front, hold it down for 5 seconds. This will reset the display and sound settings and automatically use the lowest settings so u can see no matter what tv your using.



    I do this all the time when i switch from my HDTV to my Standard Def tv.
  • You need to reset your console.



    Turn it off, then hold the power button for about 5 seconds until you hear a second beep



    Hope I helped!
  • No comments: