Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Need help setting up ps2 online?

May be...
  • Ok So my Xbox 360 got the RRoD :( so I decided to Use my Old PS2 and I Discovered a Ethernet port (or what i think is) so I am using my Xbox 360 Ethernet cord do I have to but a specific cord. Here are my Specs (Dont ask what Specs are) ok I have a Linksys Router I bought 8/2008 and a Modem (I have DSL). And when I try to set up it asks for my User ID that I use for my internet provider (It is Verizon btw) does that mean I type in my E-Mail Example: ABCD@verizon.net Pass:123456 do i do that or something else sorry to bug you with this long question!! Thanks for looking!!
  • Yep thats exactly what you do. Whatever the sign in ID for the master account for your Verizon is what you'll be using. If i remember right there is also an option to just do an auto set-up for high speed internet. I've done it both ways back when i played SOCOM on the ps2.



    Hope this helped ^.^
  • yea, thats what i do, so try it. Remember to have it on the right account.
  • No comments: