Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pleeeeeeaaaaase help me!!!!?

May be...
  • i cant sign in to playstaion network it keeps saying:



    An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network.

    (80710092)





    HEEEEEELP!
  • That happened to me a couple of minutes ago, and I fixed the position of the router and it worked all of a sudden. make sure every cable is plugged it correctly!
  • THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME BUT I FIXED IT GO TO THE NETWORK SETTINGS AND GO TO WHERE YOU CHOOSE YOUR CONNECTIONS(WIRELESS/WIRED) AND KEEP SCROLLING RIGHT UNTIL YOU CHOOSE YOUR SECURITY AND PRESS SCAN AND IT WILL GIVE YOUR PERFECT CONNECTION AND ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR ONLINE WIRE IS CONNECTED CORRECTLY BUT IF YOU HAVE WIRELESS PPOSITION YOUR ROUTER SO IT CAN CONNECT
  • Its happening to me too.





    Maybe the server is down??



    Or just try turning on and off your modem that usually does the trick.
  • No comments: