Monday, September 22, 2008

Tekken Tag Tournament PS2 Question?

May be...
  • How do I unlock all of the characters without using cheats? I played arcade and I beat the game like 4 times but after the third time I beat it the forth and I didn't get any one new. Also, How do I get more outfits for the characters and how do I select other clothes when I select each character?
  • Costume selecting is based on which button you press when you choose the character, each of the four face buttons is a different costume, and some characters have a fifth costume on Start, and Xaioyu even has a sixth set to R1.



    You unlock new characters by beating Arcade mode with a different character as the first one you select each time. (basically, each time you see a new ending video, you get a new character)
  • As the first person mentioned, press triangle instead of x. It should bring up a option for you to decide which outfit you want. As for unlocking new characters, check and see if there are no bonus people to fight to unlock.



    If you don't find any, then go to this website.



    www.cheatplanet.com



    In the search bar type in the game you are looking for, it will give you tips, hints, and cheats.
  • Dont know how to unlock other than keep playing but I think press triangle instead of x when selecting the character to change their outfits.
  • you have to beat the game in all difficulty levels..not just easy mode.
  • No comments: