Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What is the best store in australia to buy the cheapest ps3?

May be...
  • New Zealand and Australia are twin countries. I bought my Ps3 at EB games. They had a deal, they were selling a brandnew Ps3. It was $799NZD ( $699 in AU ). And an add-on, just add $99NZD ( $89 AU ) and you would get an extra controller, and 2 games.



    So it turned up that we bought the Ps3 for $541NZD. Because 1 game costs $129NZD and it was 2 games so it was $159NZD. And an extra controller that costs $99NZD.



    I think that they EB games are still selling those bundle deals.



    So try looking for EB games if you are buying a Ps3 console. BUT, if you are buying a GAME, don't buy from them! Because they are rip-offs!



    I always go to www.trademe.co.nz ( But that's for NZ ).



    But I think you could go to E-bay Australia.



    Goodluck buying one!



    HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
  • No comments: