Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anyone tell me what's wrong with my TV or is it my PS3?

May be...
  • I just bought a PS3 in May of this year, and I just moved in back to my dorm in Septmber. The TV is new and everything, and lately everytime I turn my PS3 on, the video and audio work, but my TV acts like I put in the input/output cables in wrong. I'm using the cables that the PS3 came with, and my TV is just a standard TV, and what it does is it gives a weird noise, and there are lines that come up from the bottom of my TV. It isn't very bad, but bad enough to distract me from gameplay. Do I need like a new input/output cord or is it the TV?
  • Make sure you have the cords connected correctly and make sure your display settings on the PS3 are not trying to output with a format that your TV does not accept. If all else fails, try another set of cords.
  • Maybe it's the cable or a shortist on the line. If I were you, I would ask one of the cable guys and see what they say about that.
  • why dont you try using the hdmi cable instead. it sounds like a cable or two might actually be touching each other. depending on how much power or frecuency is being run through those cables, if they touch, that can happen
  • try it on a different TV, if it still does it you need a new cord, if not you need a new tv
  • try using a different cable i'd say
  • it might just be the i/o cord thats all...

    try testing it out with other ps3 cords...

    see wat happens...
  • No comments: