Thursday, October 30, 2008

C.O.D. 4 Modern Warfare vs C.O.D. World at War?

May be...
  • I play C.O.D. 4 modern warfare and was just wondering if, When the new call of duty comes out is the C.O.D. 4 forum gonna disappear soon (do I have to rush out and buy the new C.O.D.) or are there alot of people who don't like the antique weapons and will stick with the modern warfare?
  • i dnt see the point in going bak to world war 2. they should do modern warfare part 2.



    cod 4 all the way

    GGGGGgg-unit
  • nah cod5 aint gonna be as good Report Abuse
  • Look guys, I don't know why you see that COD series game in terms of time setting. We know it's only about war. These new games are all about realism and graphics. It doens't matter if it's WWII or moden war, it's the feeling of "being" into the game because of it's closeness to reality. I'm sure, you would still enjoy. it would totally be a different exprience. Modern weapons make the game so fast and chaotic. I'm looking for a slower but action filled action game.
  • I just got my PS3 and will be getting COD5 when it comes out. I play COD4 on PC and will probably still play it after 5 comes out. I am actually really tempted to buy 4 for ps3 but I won't do that until I play 5 for a while.



    I also play cod2 on my PC and those servers are always going so I bet people will still be playing 4 on psn.
  • I think alot of people that log countless hours in cod4 will move over to WaW, but some people don't like the WWII setting so they won't. There will still be thousands of people playing COD4 online. In my opinion i like the new COD, its a good change of pace and i love the older guns.
  • No comments: