Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Does anyone have a PS3?

May be...
  • i do also y do u wanna kno
  • ARE YOU CONDUCTING A SURVEY HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE PS3s COMPARED TO XBOX? LET ME GUESS.. IN XBOX CATEGORY YOU ASKED: "DO YOU HAVE AN XBOX?" WELL, THAT'S A CREATIVE WAY OF FINDING OUT BECAUSE I WANNA SLAP PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING "WHICH IS BETTER? PS3 OR XBXO?" LOL

    CHEERS!
  • No, we sit around and talk about it because we are pathetic and want people to think we have it. The really sad part is that we aren't even giving our real name so we are pretending we have them but no one knows who we are. I mean come on is this a real question?
  • i have a ps3 they are so much better than the x box 306 because ps3 has bluetooth connection and uses blu-ray which is alot better then hd dvd. I own the 40 gig version and it s backwards compatable so it will play ps2 games also
  • Yes I own a PS3/40GB version & I also own 38 Blu-ray movies. It pains me that I have to stop buying Blu-ray movies & PS3 games because, my job is super slow because our economy & I'm going for Obama!
  • yeah. i have the 120 gig. but the problem is it's not backwards compatible. that means i can't play ps2 or ps1 games on it.
  • i do i do !
  • I do!



    About 15 million people across the world do
  • Yes. Now go away, we don't want you anymore.
  • Yes, over 10 million people do.
  • I have a PS3
  • i do and it kicks A$$
  • i do..
  • Yes, I do have a PS3.
  • No comments: