Sunday, October 26, 2008

GUYS IM HOME!!!!! R2 HERE I COME! WHO WANTS TO JOIN?

May be...
  • im home!!!! i will be downloading the beta in a few minutes!!!!! and hopefully be playing by tonight!!!!

    who wants to play online with me??

    give your PSN if you dont already have me and i will add you!!!!
  • OMFG OMFG OMFG LETS GO YO!!!!!!



    CMON DOWNLOAD THE DAMN THING ALREADY. LETS PLAY. I'LL BE READY AT LIKE EITHER 5:00 or 5:30. Im good. I'll join you.



    What do you want to play first co-op or 60 player/40 player/ 20/10 player.



    Also I'll give you instructons on how to join my party. When you're in it. Go to friends list in the R2 beta and select friends online. Clic on my name and click join party. You should be in my game after that. Or I'll join yours.



    We gonna go own. You already added me.
  • champion_11

    LIKE EITHER 5:00 or 5:30. Im good. I'll join you.
  • How are all of you guys getting the R2 beta???



    I want to try it out
  • Yo hit up -Kinstinct- (PSN id).I think this will be my second or third week with the beta don't expect too much from the beta it is a little sloppy.
  • Cyclone, we're being targeted as fanboys. Oh well... haha!
  • ok, i have it too, add me right now my ID is

    Ashkan4
  • No comments: