Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello i have philps 42inch 1080p 120hz hdtv for ps3?

May be...
  • iam thinking to exchange it with samsung 46inch 1080p 120hz



    should i keep this one or should i get samsung


  • Well, assuming that both tvs are equal prices, i would get the samsung because it is bigger and still has that great 1080p resolution:), I also feel like that samsung is a more trustworthy brand than philip.



    It's up to you but I hope this helps:)
  • yea get the samsung it has better resolution and should be cheaper Report Abuse
  • yea get the samsung it has better resolution and should be cheaper Report Abuse
  • I used to have a Samsung 32" LCD tv, and I exchanged it for a Phillips 32".

    We're the opposite.

    Why don't you like Phillips?

    I find the TV quite good, actually.

    It has good brightness and a digital tuner.

    Why do you want to exchange it?

    I would not do it.
  • yea get the samsung. they are overall better quality. but another thing you have to look at is the aspect ratio. the higher it is the better picture you have. i ahve a sharp aquos and it has a 10,000:1 aspect ratio!
  • No comments: