Friday, October 31, 2008

I have bought a new psp(3.80 ofw) ,pandorized my battery.please tell what should I do now?

May be...
  • And one more thing I have NOT installed anything on it



    Please tell all steps and all links
  • You need to download the files necessary to convert your Memory Stick PRO Duo into a Magic Stick.

    I'm sure you can find them somewhere, and if not, I can always e-mail you the file I have. It comes with 4.01 m33 CFW, but please only use me as a last resort.
  • look now that you have the PANDORA BATTERY, you have to create the MEMORY MAGIC,

    see this video tutorial (easy way)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohpd9e-h2...



    and then just put the Pandora and the magic in the psp and it will turn on automatically...

    then just press X to every thing and it will downgrade the psp to the version 1.50

    and that version will let you upgrade your psp to a custom firmware

    =)



    good luck
  • No comments: