Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Please help I got a code from Gamestop ?

May be...
  • I went to Gamestop and preordered LBP and Resistance.



    There is a little plastic seal above the code. You have to tear that to get the code. The gray thing under where the code is is the stickiest thing in the world, so it stuck on the seal and now I can't see the first 5 letters/numbers of the code.



    Bottom line: I messed up the code. If I take the messed up code to Gamestop will they give me another?

    This is the LBP one, not the R2.



    I REALLY want that Kratos Sackboy costume!
  • Well, they might. But you need to tell them EXCACTLY what you told us.
  • Well probably they wont. Thing is now a days people dont care about the consumers problem. They cant do anything about it and their rarely nice to try to do something.



    Best thing is to go Gamespot and tell them what happened. Try to tell them to contact Sony. Its the last hope u have cause they only have a number of codes.
  • *facepalm*



    You were supposed to scratch off the gray area -.-



    Oh, and BTW, that code is more than just the kratos Sackboy, it also has a Medusa, and Minotaur and a GOW level



    http://www.n4g.com/ps3/NewsCom-210710.as...
  • No comments: