Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Questions about INFAMOUS (PS3) ?

May be...
  • 1. When does it come out? I heard Q2 and Q4 2009, but mostly Q2, so which one?



    2. What is the official spelling of its title (lol)? inFAMOUS, inFamous, Infamous...



    3. What do you think of the game? Will you be getting it?



    4. You can be evil or good on the game. Which would you choose?



    5. Is there any gameplay vids anywhere?
  • 1. When does it come out? I heard Q2 and Q4 2009, but mostly Q2, so which one?



    I think march. May also. But yeah Q2



    2. What is the official spelling of its title (lol)? inFAMOUS, inFamous, Infamous...



    Yeah i think its inFamous. Like, you could be known as good (Famous) or you could be bad (INfamous)



    3. What do you think of the game? Will you be getting it?



    Definetly getting it. It looks amazing. I havent seen much of prototype, but this is a must get for me.



    4. You can be evil or good on the game. Which would you choose?



    Evil all the way :). Those queer civilians are gonna run away when the bad guy comes. So im gonna be the only one attacking him. Well, after that i go back to my apartment and drink some booze, then i go and let off some steam by shooting lightning at some queers. lol



    5. Is there any gameplay vids anywhere?



    Here are some...

    http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5157.ht...

    http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/800/80020...
  • 1. I'm pretty sure it's Q2 of 2009, and more specifically, sometime around May



    2. I'm pretty sure it's "inFamous" with a lower case "in-" at the beginning



    3. I'll most likely get it, it looks really fun, but I'm gonna wait for the reviews



    I love using electric powers



    4. I would be evil, but whenever I play anything, the role-playing part of my brain overwhelms my mind and I choose to be good, seriously



    5. Here's one I found on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYawq-EW5...
  • 1. May 1, 2009



    2. inFAMOUS



    3. Heck, yeah. It looks awesome! I loved the Sly series from Sucker Punch and inFAMOUS looks great!



    4. I don't know but if I could decide I would go with evil.



    5. Here's something. I think it has gameplay.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWAnSTHY...



    EDIT: To the dude below me VVVV I'll prove there is an official date. http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductD...
  • 1. Most likely Q2 because Q4 is way too far ahead. That's about a year ahead.



    2. inFAMOUS.



    3. It looks promising. It's one of the PS3 games to keep an eye on. It's made by Sucker Punch, the guys behind the Sly Cooper series.



    4. Both. Got to play both sides. If I'm going to spend 60 bucks on a game, I'm going to make sure that I get the most out of it.



    5. Yes. Here's the E3 trailer:

    http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-videos/304...



    You can also try youtube.com.
  • 1. 2Q(Probably... No official Date)

    2.inFamous

    3.The game seems like fun but I will make a decision when more things are revealed about the game...

    4. Good, although i might get bored someday and start killing the citizens so i dont know which i will choose...

    5. There are no gameplay videos since not alot of things are known about the game. All i know about it was what i read off GameInformer a couple of months ago.
  • Q2, inFamous, Looks like GTA but 100x better, yes i deffo will! evil, check IGN.
  • What is this going to be rated?
  • Sorry can't help on 1st. I think it's spelled inFAMOUS because that's what i saw on the box art. But this is a game that i'm really excited about. Right next to LBP and GoW3 and FFXIII. I can't wait. I still don't know much about it but i just can't wait for it.



    I would definitely go evil. It would really reflect my own life. I know i'm a good person at heart, but if i had the power and strength the main character had, i couldn't help myself turn evil. Because a lot of people piss me off.



    EDIT: I can't stress how much i want this game, I want it BAD. i mean pick it up first day can't wait bad. Because it looks like a cool "superhero" game that isn't based off comics (i think). I'm tired of looking at spiderman games and such, but this is a game i want
  • No comments: