Friday, October 31, 2008

Should I get a wireless router for my PSP and Wii?

May be...
  • It HAS to be pretty fast, as my computer isn't the greatest.

    Here are my computer's specs:



    System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition



    Computer: Intel Celeron



    CPU: 1.70 GHz



    RAM: 608 MB



    Network Adapter: VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter



    It's actually faster than it sounds.
  • I've got a wireless router made by NetGear. It runs the Wii, PS3, my kids computer, and my PSP (in case someones already on the two computers)



    I love it. The games are awesome online for the PS3. And plus, no more arguments over who gets to be online.
  • Your computer doesn't affect how fast your internet is - wether your PC is rubbish or brilliant, the PSP and Wii will still have the same speed connection.



    Wireless routers are brilliant. Go for it.
  • Your computers specs have no effect on which router to buy
  • PSP
  • No comments: