Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who's gonna watch the Resistance 2 special tonight ?

May be...
  • Channel: G4

    Show: X-Play

    Time: 8:00



    What do you want to see?



    Check this out:

    http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14211237....
  • i might miss it im getting Little Big Planet today! WOOT
  • yeah i am watching that tonight i watch x-play every single weekday for new episodes and also i have a tight tv schedule tonight i gotta watch madden nation finale house and nba basketball tip off but i am recording house and madden on a diff tv
  • HELL YEA. WHOS NOT GONNA WATCH THIS??



    I cant wait. They're gonna go behind the making and the sounds and multiplayer. Only 1 hour and a half to go. Too bad the R2 beta is finished. But it releases next week and I cant wait.
  • Me. Im thinking about getting it I never got the first one but I kind of want this one since I saw the preview of it.
  • i didnt know this was happening. might have to check it out
  • No comments: