Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Add me on PS3 as a friend, please?

May be...
  • My id is Jesse89202. I just got PS3 this week and I'm trying to familiarize the system to myself (there's lots to know. settings etc.) It's not as easy as Xbox360 though... As for playstation I have ps1, 2 now 3. Just add me, all I have right now is Silent Hill 5 (yep, I'm a fan of horror.) It's not online, but I will get Soul Calibur 5 later for online multiplayer fun.



    If you recommend any other games that are online (which I don't have, please mention it.) Thanks for your time.
  • First of all I don't recommend Soul Calibur 4, i rented it and got bored after about an hour as gameplay got dull. Try COD4 or COD5 (both are great online games but you'll find more unexperienced people in COD5 as it's newer). Also Warhawk is a bargain on the PSN, and it's completely online.

    Another awesome game is Fallout 3, but it's not online.
  • you should get grand theft auto 4 great online gameplay. also you should get metal gear solid 4...



    im gonna get resistance 2 when you get one of these games add me



    PSN- elscarface
  • No comments: