Friday, November 7, 2008

Every1 who has Killzone 2 beta!!!?

May be...
  • Can you give me some advice on how to get it. Cause I never had Killzone 1 or Killzone Liberation and i heard it is so bad compared to killzone 2. So i want the beta really bad! can you give me some tips on how you got it?
  • Well I'll tell you but dont let anyone else know. It's probably too late anyways.



    You need to have a Playstation Underground account. And if you have then the beta keys were randomly sent out. So other than that now there is no other way. So it was sort of a lucky thing.



    Though I do think that there will be another beta and I think I know how to get in the next one. Just need to be sure. So im gonna find more facts.



    EDIT: ok I found more facts. THis is just the closed beta. There will also be a public beta which I will also be in. And wanna join my R2 clan?
  • Just have an account in the Playstation Underground like Waffleman said and hopefully get lucky to be in the Beta.



    That's how I got into Little Big Planet and Resistance 2 Beta's.
  • No comments: