Monday, November 17, 2008

Grand Theft Auto 4!!?

May be...
  • Best game ive ever played
  • Ohhhh yessss TEN out of TEN - - one of THE BEST GAMES EVER!!!!



    So much to do, so much to see, characters are the best of any GTA (in my opinion)...

    *when I first loaded it up i was like "WOW!"....

    *over 100 hours later..I'm still like "WOW!"



    Just a masterpiece...absolutely brilliant! 10/10 :-D



    That reminds me...this answer is getting too long,

    I'm going back to Liberty City....lol
  • its pretty good, sometimes it gets repitative but hey all game have their ups and downs including MGS 4.
  • it is a great game but i wouldnt say its my best compared with the gears games and call of duty 4 and 5
  • I loved it! yes im a girl, But i can hold my own in Xbox games..lol


  • My PS3 don't work anymore so now I can't play it. :(
  • yeah that pretty much sums it up
  • agreed x 10



    Did you beat it yet?
  • No comments: