Friday, November 21, 2008

Sniping tips on COD4 for ps3!!! ?

May be...
  • im trying to get a ACOG on my sniper. I have 48/100 kills. So any tips?
  • go to a rooftop and lay down, snipe em'

    or just find a window near a corner, stand in the corner so you can see people on an angle, but no-one can see you strait on or from another angle
  • You have to find sniping spots on the maps. I haven't played COD4 in a while and don't remember the map names. But, maybe you can ask some people in team deathmatch if you have a headset.



    It will take a while to get the the kills. I found it easier on the PC version because I could choose a server that used only three maps and after a little while I had all the snipe spots down.
  • well you can cheat or you can do it the real way. I would play missions that allow for alot of kills like headquarters or sabotage. find a good spot and snipe the crap out of people.
  • dont cheat. Get a golden sniper or at least jump when you snipe. Put a red dot scope on your sniper and i bet you will kill mad people.
  • Hide in a corner or a place someone can't find you as easy as normal and then shoot 'em! They won't be able to find you. Then once they DO find you, move again.
  • Don't hide in obvious snipong spots, think of something creative. You might try camping if that works.
  • No comments: