Saturday, November 8, 2008

What is the weirdest and coolest thing thats ever happened to you in a gta game?

May be...
  • Weirdest: I was on a bike, and out of no where a flaming plane came down and landed right on top of me. (GTA SA)

    Coolest: I had an army plane and was shooting down news helicopters all day until a missle wiped me out (GTA SA)

    What are yours? Be sure to name the game it happened on!
  • one time in gta4 i was driving a car and i crashed into a building and no joke my car flew up in the air like super fast and then i fell out it was very cool but extremely weird in grand theft auto sanandreas i fell throughthe ground one time and another time everything around me dissapeared ground cars people sky etc and even my car dissapeared so my guy was sitting down and moving it was very strange and my last weird thing was that one time i was doing a bike jump and my bike with me onit just kept goin and goin in the air i never landed so i had to shut off my ps2 but it was cool!
  • wierdest:I took a fast car and rammed it into the side of a brigde got out and went falling through until i landed at my safehouse (GTa 3)

    coolest: went into the statute of hapinness and took a rocket launcher and shot at it then i splattered(GTa 4)
  • No comments: