Saturday, December 20, 2008

How to use my PS2 controller with my desktop PC via USB port?

May be...
  • I want to use my brother's playstation2's controller with my PC via USB 2.0 port of mobo.



    what cable(name) or converter cable i need to buy to connect the PS2 controller to usb port of my PC and what driver software(if it's needed) i need for this controller too be functional with PC games like Fifa



    and please if you know how much the cable cost's and from where/website i can download the necessary driver for this please give me a link if you know.thanks i will give 10 points:)
  • Well, with the money you spend on the adapter alone, you might as well buy a PC controller in itself.
  • bro a ps2 joystick cant get into a pc the only way is to buy at bugs,genises and shops like that theyr "homemade" joysticks which has 2 cables you can stick to



    ps2 cable and pc cable



    it should look like this:

    http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/upl...



    or go to ebay.com



    search:ps/ps2 controller/joystick and you'lll find it,put a bet on it and the highest bet will get it in the mail
  • ok you can buy this item on this website http://www.pixmania.ie/video-game-ps2-to... it is really good i use it all the time
  • No comments: