Monday, December 29, 2008

Is Call Of Duty World At War worth buying?

May be...
  • I want game where I can play with it for some time. My gamertag is dashaolin
  • Yeah, it's really fun.

    The campaign is longer than Call of Duty 4's but not as long as some games. It's actually quite fun. You can use flame throwers and everything. You can burn enemies out of trees or burn enemies hiding in the grass.



    Now, onto the multiplayer. What can I say? It's great.

    There's a wide variety of weapons you will unlock as you proceed and there is a lot of perks and attachments for weapons. When you get a 3 Kill Streak (3 kills in a row without dieing) you get to see where every enemy is on your Mini Map. A 5 Kill Streak lets you call in air strike while a 7 Kill Streak lets you send dogs out to kill enemies.

    You can also drive tanks online which is really fun. You'll often find that you are running alot to survive too. I know i'll be spending a lot of time on it.



    Nazi Zombie Mode

    Yep, that's right! Once you finish the campaign you will unlock Nazi Zombie Mode which is where there is a load of waves of Zombies coming into a house and you have to kill as many as possible and you get money each time you take a shot at a zombie which later lets you unlock ammo or weapons while you're doing it.
  • Your enjoyment is mainly dependent on whether or not you enjoyed Call of Duty 4. From reviews, I have gather the conclusion that it's gameplay shares too much in common with its predecessor. I have gotten entirely bored with the fourth, so I doubt that I will buy the fifth. However, if you still love the fourth, I would imagine that it would be a great buy. It has a new co-op feature, and would last you a very long time. Then again, I haven't tried it.
  • Call of Duty is great and worth buying if you enjoy first person shooters. HOWEVER, I would highly recommend getting Little Big Planet. It is a ton of fun and is downright addicting... Plus users can create their own levels so you'll always have new levels to play, on top of the fun of making your own.
  • Yes, the story mode is better and longer than previous games. Also the split screen mode has bigger boards and better camouflage. Another cool feature comes once you beat the game. Its called Nazi Zombies, google it.
  • yeah with online you can play it a long time
  • No comments: