Thursday, December 18, 2008

Light blinking on ps3?what u think!?

May be...
  • The green light on my PlayStation 3 was blinking right after i quit a game,the screen on my tv went black and i couldn't turn off my ps3.

    why did it do this blinking green light and the ps3 froze???



    it works fine now this is the first time this ever happened to my system.
  • I think it no big deal like you said it works fine now

    as long as it not a red light blinking its all good.



    what could of happened was the game froze right after you quit the game so that why the TV was black cuz it froze on that part.
  • That happens sometimes. Don't worry about it. As long as you don't see the yellow light of death it's ok. A flashing red light means the system is overheated. The blinking green light happens to me when I turn off my system as the yellow LED (HDD light) is flashing. Make sure you quit a game and give the light time to stop flashing before you shut down your system.
  • No comments: