Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PS3 Bluetooth connection?

May be...
  • I'm trying to connect my bluetooth (LG HBM-560) to my PS3 for a little Call of Duty 4 talk action, but it doesn't seem to be working. I think the problem may be the "pass key". When I hook up my bluetooth to my phone, i've either put 1234 or 0000 in as the pass key..and it's worked. Tried the same on PS3, and it says "registration complete" and that it is indeed connected, but when I go into the game I don't see a "mic" up by my name when I talk (meaning no one can hear me) and I don't hear anything. I think i'm doing something wrong.
  • i have to go into settings and enable my head set every time i turn my ps3 on. Look in the settings>bluetooth acc menu i think
  • maybe something is wrong with your headset.
  • No comments: