Monday, December 29, 2008

PS3 question my new PS3 is lacking features?

May be...
  • Well I had a ps3 before one of the first ones. It had 4 usb slots and all the sd, mini sd,... input slots. Now I got a new one because my old one got smashed on a plane(my fault). And it has 2 usb slots and the card slots that have a little door are just closed or solid like part of the console. Explain please???

    Note: please no 360 fan mail.
  • You had the old 80GB. Sony discontinued that one and basically took the old 40GB (much less features), and added more memory.
  • the originals that they first came out with (60 and 20 GB Consoles) had the slots and four USB ports. The newer versions of the consoles only have the two USB ports and no card readers on it (as far as I know.) So as far as I know, the only solution to this is to find an old 60 GB or 20 GB console. Hope I helped.
  • The New PS3's have 2 USB ports and no card readers. I'm sorry you're out of luck. You may not find the card readers (as far as I know), but you can buy a decent 4-port USB hub for less than $15 on newegg.com
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation...



    Who can live without Wikipedia?



    The way Sony removed features from the PS3 created a lot of confusion. Use the link provided.
  • You had a 60gb the model I have which did include the sd memory card slots and more usb slots. You just have less of import slots. But other than that you are not really missing any key features.
  • newer version only have 2 usb ports 4 usb and mini sd come on some models of the PS3
  • i think it's same as mine
  • No comments: