Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bricked PSP, or UnBricked? ?

May be...
  • I installed a theme, custom XMB theme onto my Custom Firmware'd PSP (1/2) and, replacing a couple system files and deleting some of the files aswell, I can now no longer use anything, or go back into USB mode. The XMB would show the menu before, but after a month, It stays on the start up wallpaper.



    Is this Bricked? Would a Pandora Battery Fix this issue;; I guess what Im trying to say is, does the Pandora Battery Fix change system Files?
  • do u still have recovery menu if so u are semi bricked and u can use hellcats recovery flasher to fix it



    if not ya pandora ull fix it

    i bricked mines back a while ago but i got my pandora i use to hack/unbrick
  • is the screen is black and if iy is bricked the pandora cannot resolve the problem
  • if i was you id re-install CFW as this problem happend to me
  • your an idiot shut up and go away
  • No comments: