Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Damn playstation 3 keeps disconnecting?

May be...
  • So when I'm trying to download Playstation Home (which is only 77 mb, but it would take like 2 hours for me to dl anyways due to my stupid internet) I come back every 15 minutes or so to check the status. 40%. 45%. BOOM, it has an error and lost the progress. Has anyone else fallen into this problem and how can I fix this damn thing!!
  • Its the connection not psn or your ps3. Your ps3 isn't having a high enough connection rate you need atleast a 37 or better to maybe keep a connection. I had some problem. Router too far from ps3. Try wiring it or getting better router. Or something to boost signal
  • this same thing happened to me once so i restored my ps3 and everything was fine. it just sucks cause u loose all your memory
  • who cares. ps3 is rubbish

    get an xbox
  • No comments: